Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 78 12341151 ... LastLast

Thread: My Customs

SCF Rewards
    Country

My Customs

This is a new design I have been messing with.I really like the look of it .

And a cut.

Last edited by bigga; 05-10-2009 at 05:41 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See denis6150's Items on eBay

those are super sweet, i really like the beanie one and the cut, would you be able to make a cut for me of ramiro pena? i understand that you are busy but right now i dont have any cc but i think i will get some soon and i would give you a lot or get you some autographs let me know

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See wmhc28413's Items on eBay

wow those look really good.. i like the zack greinke one alot!!!!!

Country

love the football ones. the design is really good. you should do something like RockiesFan33 where he gives one away each day. cuz i know there are a lot of people that would love you use your customs for their TTM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See RockiesFanCards's Items on eBay

you should do something like RockiesFan33 where he gives one away each day. cuz i know there are a lot of people that would love you use your customs for their TTM.

Keep in mind that no one on this site has ever been more generous with their customs than Bigga. He's taken more requests than anyone else. He had to have made hundreds of those A&G customs for members.

That new design is looking really cool!

SCF Rewards
    Country

spelled "beanie
    wrong in ur one and grienke doesnt sign at all. just a couple heads ups.. beast sickkkk cards man!!
    New IP Item: SIGNED 8x10s of Jose Bautista, Yoenis Cespdes and Omar Vizquel!. Also in person 5 YOENIS CESPEDES signed OMLBs! And 4 more Ryne Sandberg signed 8x10s!Hidden Content New Game Used Bats: Coco Crisp, Mike Fontenot and Elmer Dessens

Country

Keep in mind that no one on this site has ever been more generous with their customs than Bigga. He's taken more requests than anyone else. He had to have made hundreds of those A&G customs for members.

oh i'm sorry. i didn't even know that. my bad. well it was a suggestion. since what you do is so nice and great for other TTM collectors.

SCF Rewards
    Country

those are super sweet, i really like the beanie one and the cut, would you be able to make a cut for me of ramiro pena? i understand that you are busy but right now i dont have any cc but i think i will get some soon and i would give you a lot or get you some autographs let me know

I am not taking request,Sorry.

wow those look really good.. i like the zack greinke one alot!!!!!

Thanks.

spelled "beanie
    wrong in ur one and grienke doesnt sign at all. just a couple heads ups.. beast sickkkk cards man!!

Fixed it,Thanks for the heads up.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See brandonwyork's Items on eBay

Really fun customs! When I get some time...and photoshop...and talent, I'd like to make some....

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Nice to see you sharing these again, it has been way too long since you did. We all love your designs. That Sayers cut is awesome. This might sound silly, but is that an 8x10 to fit an idex card or what size is it? I own tons and tons of autographed index cards and need to eventually think of something creative to do with them.

Page 1 of 78 12341151 ... LastLast