Thread: 1 More Tin of Habs Centennial

1 More Tin of Habs Centennial

It's like magic every time I go to Zellers and see these available. Does the luck continue?

Banner: 58-59 - I still have the last one! LOL

SPs: 204 208 220 233 245 250 271 278 290 298

No autos, no GU, no parallels.

Wasn't my best one ever, but it's always nice to get some good SPs: Beliveau, both the Richards, Lafleur, and Roy among them.

All are FT!
    Carey Price fan and collector!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 241 Unique Cards + 14 1/1's!!!

2018-19 Habs Collections: Carey Price, Shea Weber, Brendan Gallagher, and Jonathan Drouin

Hidden Content

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com
    not too bad of a break, at least you got some sp's

At least you got some nice SP's!
    Collecting:
    Lee Stempniak
    (96.9%, 28 1/1's, 5 Gamers, 3 Sticks) & Cal Clutterbuck (91.0%, 21 1/1's, 1 Stick)
    Also always looking for Paul Stastny & Current Sabres RC's
    Click link for: Hidden Content or Hidden Content

not the best break but what could expect from a tin

Those tins have had some real gems in them. I wouldn't say I was "expecting" anything huge, but it's nice to hope that there'd be an auto in there. Heck, my last 2-tin break yielded two autos.
    Carey Price fan and collector!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 241 Unique Cards + 14 1/1's!!!

2018-19 Habs Collections: Carey Price, Shea Weber, Brendan Gallagher, and Jonathan Drouin

Hidden Content

The odds in the tins seem better then most retail, 3 tins for me so far and 2 autos. I have traded both auto's for sp and sold the banners so the Tins are near free. :)