Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: 2005 commons FT

     
  1. #1

    2005 commons FT

    I am trying to thin out my doubles boxes. I have tons of doubles of the following sets. Most of the SPs are already traded, but there are some left, so let me know what you are looking for and I'll see if I have it for you. I am really looking to trade for hits to my www, but will also trade for YSL cards for the charity drive.

    2005 Topps
    2005 Topps Traded
    2005 Fleer Tradition
    2005 Fleer Ultra
    2005 Leaf
    2005 Playoff Prestige
    2005 Leather and Lumber
    2005 Donruss
    2005 Donruss Greats
    2005 Donruss Throwback Theads
    2005 Upper Deck
    2005 Upper Deck Classics

    Let's get some trades going and some sets finished!

    Thanks,

  2. #2
    sending this back to the top looking for some trades.

    Thanks,

  3. #3

  4. #4
    Just looking to make some trades! Let me know what you need.

  5. #5
    Sending this back up looking for some trades. Let me know what you need and I'll see if I have it.

    Thanks,

  6. #6

  7. #7
    I would like any Andre Ethier and Matt Kemp you have.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by goeyj View Post
    I would like any Andre Ethier and Matt Kemp you have.
    If you can tell me what set and card number you are looking for I will see what I have.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by jflan702 View Post
    If you can tell me what set and card number you are looking for I will see what I have.
    Ethier:
    2005 Topps #313
    2005 Bazooka #207
    2005 Topps Cracker Jack #210
    2005 Topps heritage #16

    Kemp:
    2005 Bowman's Best #96
    2005 Topps Update #UH284
    2005 Topps Chrome U&H #UH169
    2005 Bowman Heritage #260
    2005 Bowman #273

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by goeyj View Post
    Ethier:
    2005 Topps #313
    2005 Bazooka #207
    2005 Topps Cracker Jack #210
    2005 Topps heritage #16

    Kemp:
    2005 Bowman's Best #96
    2005 Topps Update #UH284
    2005 Topps Chrome U&H #UH169
    2005 Bowman Heritage #260
    2005 Bowman #273
    Sorry, someone beat you to them. I don't have any that you listed.

    Thanks,

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •