Thread: Small Mailday

Small Mailday

Just a few packages.

1st, a card from policeradio556. Super fast shipping. I suggest you deal with him. PCNFT

Next is a card from Patsfan84. He messed up my addy and threw in a few nice extras. The Dual is NFT but the rest are FT

and then a boyle from my good friend 07mears07. thanks nino!!!! this is the last card i needed from ice and i now have it! just gotta get that pesky patch auto /10 from UD

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    Word to your mother..........today, because it is Mothers Day.

Nice Purpleage too!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]THE GRICE BOYS: Hidden Content

My son Austin's Anze Kopitar
    PC:Hidden Content
    Article #1 I wrote for SCF!
    Hidden Content
    Article #2 I wrote for SCF!Hidden Content

That was a hard one to part with! But I told myself that if I decide to not do the FULL set, that card is yours no matter what. Congrats on the mini rainbow!

Nino

Nice new stuff! Purple galore is always nice to see, especially when you're getting new Boyle's
    Collecting:
    Lee Stempniak
    (96.9%, 28 1/1's, 5 Gamers, 3 Sticks) & Cal Clutterbuck (91.0%, 21 1/1's, 1 Stick)
    Also always looking for Paul Stastny & Current Sabres RC's
    Click link for: Hidden Content or Hidden Content

lol this really wasnt a great mailday. only one boyle, and only one other pc card. yeah lots of purple but whatever. most of its for trade. hopefully my mail days get better now that i'm back