Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19
  1. #1

    Evan Longoria 2007 Bowman Sterling Jsy/Auto FS

    I have an Evan Longoria 2007 Bowman Sterling Jsy/Auto FS. Anyone interested?

    http://s248.photobucket.com/albums/g...AutoJersey.jpg

  2. #2

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by somedayraysgowin View Post
    I am...maybe a trade?
    I really need some paypal for a PC card. Can you buy?

  4. #4
    very interested. Still have the porcello AFLAC. PM if u want to make a deal. the auto looks a little faded on the longo jsy/auto. is it just the scan?

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by mikecancelliere View Post
    very interested. Still have the porcello AFLAC. PM if u want to make a deal. the auto looks a little faded on the longo jsy/auto. is it just the scan?
    Yeaa, it's a bad scan. The auto is good. I can really use the paypal for a PC card. Can you buy?

  6. #6

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by somedayraysgowin View Post
    what are you looking for on it $$$ wise
    PM sent

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by adello25 View Post
    Yeaa, it's a bad scan. The auto is good. I can really use the paypal for a PC card. Can you buy?
    if i can sell the porcello then i will be able to buy. How much?

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by mikecancelliere View Post
    if i can sell the porcello then i will be able to buy. How much?
    PM Sent

  10. #10

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •