Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See onepimptiger's Items on eBay

Cap and Trade sending us back to 1875

BARTON: Sending us back to 1875

The war against global warming evidently starts at home, where President Obama says the price of electricity will "necessarily skyrocket" when the government caps carbon dioxide and issues emissions permits that utilities can buy and sell to one another...

...Nobody understands exactly what the legislation means in dollars and cents - more on this later - but to experience how it would feel to lower your personal carbon footprint to the size this bill proposes, set the flux capacitor to 1875. That's the last time Americans' carbon emissions matched the goals set by the Waxman-Markey legislation.

And what will this measure based on incomplete science cost us?

Fast forward to this week. Without actual numbers or the resulting cost estimates, we're left to ponder the broad ranges of economic damage. The news is necessarily vague, but none of it is good. Your electricity bill will increase by 77 percent to 129 percent. Filling up your gas tank will cost anywhere from 60 percent to 144 percent more. The cost of home heating oil and natural gas will nearly double...

...According to the National Association of Manufacturers, a cap-and-trade law will cost 3 million to 4 million net jobs lost. The Heritage Foundation puts it between 1.8 million and 5.3 million, and Charles Rivers Associates estimated it as high as 7 million. Because there is so little protection for industry jobs that rely heavily on affordable and dependable baseload power, I think we can expect to start buying more Mexican cement, Chinese fertilizer and Indian steel.

So the Democrats are looking out for the poor right? By making their power bill go up, by making their heating oil prices go up, by making their gas prices go up, by increasing the cost of business in America, which has the obvious consequences of sending more jobs overseas (which they also claim to be stopping, while passing legislation that encourages them to do so...obviously they don't understand how that works) and increasing the prices of groceries and consumer goods...all for something that has as much scientific evidence against it as it has for it. You know the saying "Be careful what you wish for"...I'm not sure everyone's going to like all that "change" they voted for when it's all said and done.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See waffle_zone's Items on eBay

Obama, it seems is doing pointless things so fast, that people go, "Wow, this is change!' Expect the aproval rating to go down to about 50%-40% by the end of the year...

SCF Rewards
    Country

makes me absolutely sick, so sick I don't even have words to post.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I keep tellin' ya'll this dead gum dude hates our way of life. He was trained by saul "the Red" alinsky on communist policies, sat in the front pew of jeremiah wright's "********* America" sermons, palled around with an actual terrorist, bill aires, and wants to force this country to its knees in order to subject us to the global one world government that he wants to be king of.

These policies are all in line with exactly that. Straight from saul "the Red's" playbook.

How do we stop this???......

SCF Rewards
    Country

IDK what to say. The sad part is that most Americans are gonna sit back and let this happen. Republicans are getting more and more "left" to gain votes, so they wont stop it. They cant anyway because America has been so brainwashed against Republicans there is no way they can win an election any time soon. All you ever hear is "Bush this, Bush that", and "Obama is giving us the "change" we need". This is HORRIBLE change.

I would love for a liberal to defend this.

If you take away jobs, you take away money that would be used to buy things from employers that employ others, meaning the eimployer would lose money and have to fire people, causing more jobs to be lost. Its pretty simple people. The government knows this, but refuses to do this. Why, I'm not real sure yet.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I keep tellin' ya'll this dead gum dude hates our way of life. He was trained by saul "the Red" alinsky on communist policies, sat in the front pew of jeremiah wright's "*********** America" sermons, palled around with an actual terrorist, bill aires, and wants to force this country to its knees in order to subject us to the global one world government that he wants to be king of.

These policies are all in line with exactly that. Straight from saul "the Red's" playbook.

How do we stop this???......

This plan is not Obama's he's merely a pawn. This plan has taken many decades of planning, trial and failure, more planning, trial and failure and now things are finally starting to roll in the right direction. NWO is on the horizon and most sheeple will sit back and believe that it is a beautiful sunrise, few will see the truth and make changes for themselves, to better themselves and their family.

SCF Rewards
    Country

This plan is not Obama's he's merely a pawn. This plan has taken many decades of planning, trial and failure, more planning, trial and failure and now things are finally starting to roll in the right direction. NWO is on the horizon and most sheeple will sit back and believe that it is a beautiful sunrise, few will see the truth and make changes for themselves, to better themselves and their family.

Ah, you've been reading up on the same stuff I have. I'm still a little skeptical though, but its looking more and more like this stuff is real every day.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Exactly, you can't vote these people out becaue they are on BOTH sides. They ploy us one against the other, right vs. left, but they're both the same when it comes to policy and actual voting. NWO is also industry, big business, bankers, religous leaders(the pope for one), and leaders of Hollywood, E.U. & U.N. They are making their moves now, and soon it will all be in "order", pun intended.

How do you stop something that has infiltrated every aspect of modern life and has virtual control of every smidgent of life? Go back to horse and buggy? But they have nukes and tanks?

SCF Rewards
    Country

You should check out "The Arrivals", its on youtube. Its a pretty long documentary, but its in 10 minute sections. I dont believe all of it because its Islamic, and well, I dont believe Islam. But it talks about the NWO, Illuminati, and other stuff. Most of them are very, very interesting.