Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

trading large lot for 1 or 2 cards?

Question for all traders.

I have a load of cards, about 20 5000 count boxes full. Anyways, I don't want all of this stuff, I would rather concentrate on getting larger bv cards, and having fewer of them.

How has your luck been at trading lots of $250 worth of $1 cards been for like a $50 or $100 card, etc? I see some people post $250 worth of Favre or whoever looking for 1 card worth $100. I am thinking of doing a post like this, but if it is a waste of time, I don't want to do it.

It just plain stinks listing a $1 card on ebay because you know you are not going to even get $.25 for it, and even if you did, it would cost you $.30 because of their service fees.

Thanks,
    Neal

SCF Rewards

I bought a 5000-count box from a dealer on Ebay

what he did was mix up the cards, and ensured that BV on it was over $100

then, he put it on bid for $5, and shipping was very reasonable.