Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See bobobag's Items on eBay

Grapevine TX Sports Card Show June 27th!!!

Sports Card Show - Grapevine TX - June 27th - Held at the Baymont Inn and Suites located at 301 Capitol Street Grapevine, TX 76051 - The show will have 20 tables with all 3 major sports well represented. There will be tons of cards ranging from rookies and commons to high end vintage and autographs. Autograph memorobilia as well as other collectibles will also be available. As always our dealers will be looking to trade cards as well as sell and buy. I am always looking to add more dealers so if you are interested in setting up at the show feel free to call or e-mail. Tables are $30 for one and $50 for two. The show will last from 9 AM to 5 PM. Below is a google maps link to the card show location. If you have any other questions about the show I'm always available so don't hesitate to call. Hope to see you there!!!http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&um=1&ie=UTF-8&q=baymont+grapevine&fb=1&split=1&amp ;gl=us&cid=0,0,10719722009786664800&ei=CRM ISvLhJKXhtgf24oSSBw&sa=X&oi=local_result&a mp;ct=image&resnum=1

Go to Event Page

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (20)
    Country

Any chance this show will come around again soon?

I can never find any shows near me here in the Dallas/Denton Area