Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

Hawks move to Western Conference Finals, beat Canucks in 6

well the chicago blackhawks finally make it back to the west finals...should be a heck of a series whoever they play. You guys probably know my feelings, lets hear yours!

2. Find Hockey Cards on Kronozio!!

what would be better than a Hawks-Wings Conference Finals.....I can almost hear the chant......
    Collector of White Sox and Chicago Blackhawks

Hidden Content

Luongo, 4 goals 9 shots in the 3rd! Most shocking stat ever! Who'd imagine him of all goalies letting in 7. Congrats to Chicago and I hope they go all the way to face Caps in the finals. That would be a dream series...

Kaner

My man comes through huge, that 3rd goal from him was AMAZING! GO HAWKS!

So, Chicago MUST eliminate Detroit

please...

Heard someone say today....BRING ON THE DUCKWINGS.....
    I dont think they cared which one....

Quote Originally Posted by littlekane1088 View Post
    My man comes through huge, that 3rd goal from him was AMAZING! GO HAWKS!
    That Kane 3rd goal was a thing of beauty

Quote Originally Posted by gosens151911 View Post
    Luongo, 4 goals 9 shots in the 3rd! Most shocking stat ever! Who'd imagine him of all goalies letting in 7
    cant say Ive been saying this for a while now...oh wait I can. I saw roberto all the time he played in Florida and from then on I knew he was just average...I dont know who started hyping him up so much (most likely the canadian broadcasters), but he is highly overrated.

Quote Originally Posted by michiganice91 View Post
    cant say Ive been saying this for a while now...oh wait I can. I saw roberto all the time he played in Florida and from then on I knew he was just average...I dont know who started hyping him up so much (most likely the canadian broadcasters), but he is highly overrated.

Well he did give us fits the first few games. OR you can say Chicago was just asleep during those first few.....

Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast