Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Ted Williams Sterling 6 Piece Gu'd #9/10 (Jersey #) FT

Have this nice card. Would like to get a nice auto for it. I believe it books $200. And im sure if u decide to sell it you might be able to get a little extra because the numbering is his jersey #. Will check buckets and hear offers.

http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z...Picture926.jpg

Thanks,
    -Matt

Last edited by drumplayerr14; 05-12-2009 at 09:58 PM.

2. SCC - Feb 2018
    i[ve got a ton of steelers game used and auto stuff. would totally trade in your favor for the williams. plmk

Quote Originally Posted by djny71 View Post
    i[ve got a ton of steelers game used and auto stuff. would totally trade in your favor for the williams. plmk
    Hey man, i think im mainly looking 2 just get one nice auto, not a bunch of cards. But thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by cntrlsprtsrck View Post
    cmb for it please.
    sorry bud, nothin i needed at this time. Thanks.

hey bro cmb and PM ME either way i do have a 1/1 nfl shield logo incoming PLMK
    thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by xnamyeknomx View Post
    hey bro cmb and PM ME either way i do have a 1/1 nfl shield logo incoming PLMK
    thanks!
    Hey man, do u hav a pic of that shield. Also really like that ichiro sterling.
    Last edited by drumplayerr14; 05-12-2009 at 08:06 PM.

no it is incoming and should be here thursday ichiro is also incoming and is NFT. here is what it looks like 1/1 shield it is out of 08 NT but it is Joseph Addai:
    http://cgi.ebay.com/2008-NATIONAL-TR...QQcmdZViewItem

Quote Originally Posted by devin View Post
    cmb please
    very nice memorabilia collection. But didnt see anything 4 the TW at this time. Thanks.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast