Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

My DAT NGUYEN PC that I forgot about for almost 5 years!!

Hey everyone,
    so earlier today I was cleaning some stuff out of the garage, and I found my Dat Nguyen PC that I had forgotten about years ago (5 years at least). I am his nephew and I thought collecting him would be cool back in the day...
    well anyways, I came across this whole shoe box with some very cool RCs, inserts, autos of my uncle... it literally felt like Christmas! Or a huge mailday!!

well enough talking, heres some scans, enjoy!!
    P.S. If you have any Dat Nguyen cards, let me know! I would love to buy!

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com
    Great story man, thanks for sharing!!!! Always nice to find something like cards!!!!

more..

sorry about the hairs on the cards lol blame my shedding puppy

I have some more in my bucket, if you're interested, feel free to browse my PC in my bucket!

thanks!!

Very nice find and great Nguyen PC. I wish he could of played longer.

Quote Originally Posted by dfr52 View Post
    Very nice find and great Nguyen PC. I wish he could of played longer.

thanks!!

Very nice man! He was a very underrated player. Always seemed to cause the Skins problems from what I recall.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast