Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 08/09 SPA break Nice Stamkos

08/09 SPA break Nice Stamkos

Hi all. Went to pick up some supplies and got a box of SPA while i was there.While opening the packs noticed there was a patch.You can tell because they are a different color then the decoys.So just for laughs i called the patch as a Stamkos future watch patch 4 colors with 35 breaks numbered to 91/100.Me and the guy working there were laughing so hard it hurt.D:D
    Well it is not quite what i called but still none the less.Then for laughs i was calling for an octograph on the remaining packs but no such luck.

And not 35 breaks numbered to 91/100 but still a nice surprise

As always comments welcome

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com

Very nice patch pull and great hit on the bogosian.

I am interested in the Lee and the Hossa.

PLMK by PM
    Thanks
    Chris
    WTTF :
    Erik Karlsson/Marian Hossa/Billy Smith/Curtis Lazar Rookies

Hidden Content

Wowow sick. I love the feeling of opening a "thick" SPA pack and seeing "white" instead of "brown"

Very nice hit!
    Collecting:
    Lee Stempniak
    (96.9%, 28 1/1's, 5 Gamers, 3 Sticks) & Cal Clutterbuck (91.0%, 21 1/1's, 1 Stick)
    Also always looking for Paul Stastny & Current Sabres RC's
    Click link for: Hidden Content or Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast