Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bruins will roll with punches "Canes the real suckers"

By Gerry Callahan

The good news, if you are Carolina Hurricanes forward Scott Walker, is there still is time to beg out of tonight’s Game 6 with sore knuckles. Your idiot coach, Paul Maurice, laid the groundwork for a night off when he said after Game 5 that your hand might be hurting after you unleashed a vicious cheap shot into the side of Aaron Ward’s face.

You somehow escaped a suspension, but maybe the smartest, safest thing for you to do now is just tape it up, wear a sling and hide among the sharp-dressed Carolina scrubs in the pressbox. Or maybe you could just hide on the bench behind that tough guy Maurice, who had more witty one-liners Sunday night than Wanda Sykes.

http://www.bostonherald.com/sports/h..._real_suckers/
    Customized Shoes for any occasion!
    Hidden Content
    Actions are backed up by words, I wish more of us backed them up!!!
    If you have talent with video editing and would like to join the staff drop me a pm!

I hope the Canes take these guys down.

The Bruins make the second round, first time in over a decade and the media figures the Canes don't have a shot.

This should be a great game.

im really starting to hate boston.............

im really starting to hate boston.............

I'm really starting to dislike Boston.... sorry about the multipost
    Last edited by fdp79; 05-12-2009 at 07:19 AM.

sorry about that ...for some reason it kept posting
    Last edited by fdp79; 05-12-2009 at 07:18 AM.

I love media tough guys like that idiot who wrote that article. **** i'd love to see him make those comments in the canes locker room. They'd tune him and his ugly mug up right quick.
    Hidden Content / Hidden Content
    My Maple Leaf Collection! (Work in Progress)
    Defeat does not rest lightly on their shoulders.

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Dergula View Post
    I love media tough guys like that idiot who wrote that article. **** i'd love to see him make those comments in the canes locker room. They'd tune him and his ugly mug up right quick.

Yea i stopped reading once I got to "Your idiot coach".

How does this crap even get ok'd by an editor.

the Bruins won't be dressing anyone that Scott Walker will be fearing

it gets ok'd because the editor is a boston fan.... It was not a cheap shot even the announcers said it had all the signs of a fight. He thought he was in a fight threw a punch ward just wasnt ready if was the other way around EVERY SINGLE bruins fan would be defending the fact that it wasnt a cheap shot and the other guys just wasnt ready.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast