Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

what are the best general rookie cards to get of a guy?

i like the SP Athentics rookie cards, and of course the young guns...

if you were to go for the three main rookie cards, which would you attack...

i like YG / SPA / SPX

2. Kronozio
    I do YG because they're within my budget.

The Cup, SP Authentic, YG
    Carey Price fan and collector!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 241 Unique Cards + 14 1/1's!!!

2018-19 Habs Collections: Carey Price, Shea Weber, Brendan Gallagher, and Jonathan Drouin

Hidden Content

RGM has it spot on. YG have the highest growth to cost potential, SPA seems to keep its value even if a player falls off, because of the love of design, and Cup is the home run product. If a guy becomes a superstar his Cup RC is guaranteed to be in demand.

Victory.
    COMC.COM Cards For Sale: Hidden Content

I COLLECT HIGH END TRUE AUTO RCS OF LEBRON JAMES, TOM BRADY, CONNOR MCDAVID & SIDNEY CROSBY.

YG are for sure my favorite to collect. The wax is reasonable in price, so I can build a set without breaking the bank.

The SPA, SPX, Cup... highend stuff like that..... I'll go after singles of players I want to collect. SPA probably my favorite from that list.

I agree if money isn't an issue The Cup rookies are the ones to nab. I f not the Sp Authentic rookie's are GREAT and as always no collection is complete until you have the young gun rookie as well!!

the cup, black diamond (i like the parallels), ice

I'm putting my efforts into YG, and I like Ray33's Victory as well.

Next year will likely be a different story. We'll see how I feel then.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast