Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

3 mini boxes of 07/08 Bowman Sterling!!! Great pulls!!!

I was supposed to get a 08-09 Murad D.j. Augustin black border mini auto #'d to 25 (redemption) but instead they sent some replacements. First off, I got an Isiah Thomas auto #' to 999 from Topps signature then I got my 3 mini boxes:

mini box 1 : 2 jerseys, 2 base, Glen Davis rc auto (Good pull)

mini box 2 : 2 jerseys, 2 base, Al Thornton rc auto (Better pull)

mini box 3 : 2 jerseys, 1 base, Dwight Howard auto'd jersey #'d to 89 (OMG) Overall I did way better with the replacements then the actual card I was going to recieve.

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    nice lucky u!
    Hidden Content

*Bring me your Rudy Fernandez and George Hill.

sick pulls! congrats!! your Isiah Thomas auto was a nice card to be thrown in with the box, too!
    Go Grizzlies and Go Pacers!

Sick Break! What were the Jerseys that you got?

V nice replacements.. finally someone happy with what Topps replaced their redemption for!

Congrats!!!!!!!!!! You have just become that 1 in 100,000,000,000,000,000 guy. My advice is to buy lottery tickets with every penny you have to your name!!!! Lol
    sweet cards. Scans???

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast