question - 07-08 Fleer Ultra or 08/09 OPC Blaster?

local k-mart has blasters on sale for 10.99, what would you buy? an 07-08 fleer ultra or a 08-09 opc box? they also have victory blasters for 4.99, anyways I'd like to break something... should I save my money for something better or go after one of these blasters...I am leaning toward the fleer as they usually have a jersey card in each box. I want to hear what you all have to say! thanks in advance!!

2. Check out the deals at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store
    The blaster doesn't have a jersey in each box.
    The Fleer Ultra give you 1 gold Medallion in each pack, a few rc, a few insert and a chance to get a jersey or a rc redemption.
    The OPC give you a retro parallel in each pack, a few rc, a few insert and a chance to get a jersey.

It's pretty similar, none garentee you a big hit, but at this price, I would try one of each!

Quote Originally Posted by Lapierrecollecter View Post
    The blaster doesn't have a jersey in each box.
    The Fleer Ultra give you 1 gold Medallion in each pack, a few rc, a few insert and a chance to get a jersey or a rc redemption.
    The OPC give you a retro parallel in each pack, a few rc, a few insert and a chance to get a jersey.

It's pretty similar, none garentee you a big hit, but at this price, I would try one of each!
    Love the part buy one of each LOL. Heck, I juist wish we had some retail stores that carried hockey blasters.

DOn
    Customized Shoes for any occasion!
    Hidden Content
    Actions are backed up by words, I wish more of us backed them up!!!
    If you have talent with video editing and would like to join the staff drop me a pm!

yeah you have to love super K-mart here in Tucson, people dont know what hockey is so when I grab a box I have to dust it off first...lol

I'd go with the Ultra - pull yourself a nice rookie!
    Carey Price fan and collector!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 241 Unique Cards + 14 1/1's!!!

2018-19 Habs Collections: Carey Price, Shea Weber, Brendan Gallagher, and Jonathan Drouin

Hidden Content

i personally would take the fleer box. I dont really like how the OPC cards arent glossy they just feel cheap IMO.

in the retail opc u DONT get a retro per pack they are one in every other pack