You pick the team...250 CC for 40 cards of your team...

I am trying to weed out some more of my base that I have, and thought I may be able to collect some CC for some of these. So, here is the offer...

You get 40 base cards of the team of your choice. The cards will all be different and they will vary in years. Most will be from 2000 and on. But, some will be older.

I get 250 CC. This price is DLVD. So, with the increase in shipping, I pretty much am giving you the cards and the CC is just about paying for shipping. I figure about 1.75 for that much CC and that is what I assume a package like this will cost to ship.

Here are the teams available...

Orioles
    Yankees
    Rays
    Blue Jays
    White Sox
    Royals
    Angels
    Rangers
    Marlins
    Nationals
    Cubs
    Pirates
    Diamondbacks
    Rockies
    Dodgers

Unfortunately, when the team is taken, I can't guarantee that I will have enough to do 2 lots of all teams. So, when this dies down a bit, I will post again, with teams I have lots of. Let the deals begin.
    Hidden Content

I collect Red Sox, Patriots, Celtics, Bruins and UNH Hockey and Football Players (Base/Inserts/GU/AU)
    My PC NFT is exactly that, Not For Trade! It is for show only. So, please don't ask!
    I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside of the US. Even Canada rates are way too high!

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com
    Bump this up to the top...
    Hidden Content

I collect Red Sox, Patriots, Celtics, Bruins and UNH Hockey and Football Players (Base/Inserts/GU/AU)
    My PC NFT is exactly that, Not For Trade! It is for show only. So, please don't ask!
    I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside of the US. Even Canada rates are way too high!