Anyone have a Brett Hull Auto FT?

I am looking for a Brett Hull Auto. I am a huge fan, and have a box full of his stuff, but lack a Certified Auto. Not looking to break the bank, but I would like a Certified Auto. I am all traded out of Hockey, so I would be trading from a different sport. PCMB if you have one. I also have multiples of his Rookie (Topps and OPC) if those might work for what you have. Also, it does not matter which team he is pictured in. PLMK if we could work something out. Thanks.
    Hidden Content

I collect Red Sox, Patriots, Celtics, Bruins and UNH Hockey and Football Players (Base/Inserts/GU/AU)
    My PC NFT is exactly that, Not For Trade! It is for show only. So, please don't ask!
    I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside of the US. Even Canada rates are way too high!

I got one look at my trade post i have up

Mods,

Please close thread. I got one incoming.

Thanks.
    Hidden Content

I collect Red Sox, Patriots, Celtics, Bruins and UNH Hockey and Football Players (Base/Inserts/GU/AU)
    My PC NFT is exactly that, Not For Trade! It is for show only. So, please don't ask!
    I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside of the US. Even Canada rates are way too high!