Thread: Trading in your favor for Wild

Trading in your favor for Wild

I want to get rid of all my low-end traders for current Minnesota Wild players. Let me know if you are interested in doing some trades. Thanks
    Last edited by dcsports18; 05-13-2009 at 11:47 PM.

Not sure if you are interested in trading any of your Staal Autos, but I have a Turris Auto and some other traders you may or may not be interested in. Check my bucket and let me know. I did recently pull a 08-09 Ice Glacial Auto of Tyler Kennedy that is not pictured in my buckett.

Thanks
    Spark
    UNDER 20? YOU ARE DEFINATELY SENDING FIRST!!!! NO EXCEPTIONS!!!!
    Don't ask me for a gift and I will buy your card. I ask for payments, not gifts ... NO PAYPAL GIFT FROM ME
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by SparkyzSportz View Post
    Not sure if you are interested in trading any of your Staal Autos, but I have a Turris Auto and some other traders you may or may not be interested in. Check my bucket and let me know. I did recently pull a 08-09 Ice Glacial Auto of Tyler Kennedy that is not pictured in my buckett.

Thanks
    Spark
    I am interested in Minnesota Wild players, the only one I seen in your bucket is the Bouchard Flair Auto. LMK what you would need for that.

LMAO .... I was just telling my son about my offer up and he said Turris plays for the Coyotes ... I ran in here to tell you that I am a putz!!!! hehehehe ...
    Would you trade that for the Staal Ultimate Signatures plus I would kick in $5.00?
    Don't ask me for a gift and I will buy your card. I ask for payments, not gifts ... NO PAYPAL GIFT FROM ME
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

LMAO .... I was just telling my son about my offer up and he said Turris plays for the Coyotes ... I ran in here to tell you that I am a putz!!!! hehehehe ...
    Would you trade that for the Staal Ultimate Signatures plus I would kick in $5.00?
    Thats funny stuff, I would take your offer but the only Staals I am giving up are his rookies, inserts and parallels. Sorry man.

Thanks ... I may come back on a RC.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Thanks ... I may come back on a RC.
    Sounds good LMK