Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Last call - need every single boedker on this site

Im looking to finish off the boedker pc, im wanting to forcus on jack johnson and start a pc of luke schenn plus a new rookie from the upcoming draft. looking for any boedkers, low to high end. will take dups. pm me and let me know what you got

have auto, gu and patches of crosby ovechkin mason malkin sakic stamkos wheeler turris kane toews price gretzky orr howe brassard staal bogosian doughty pietrangelo

I have his YG plus some other of your player wants... send me your tradelist, or buckt, don't ask me what I collect, send me evereything
    Wanting 2002 03 Upper Deck Jersey Cards, Exclusives, Gold JErseys, Patch cards and Blow Ups... Check out my bucket to see if you find anything you like and PM me:
    Hidden Content

I have his h & p auto

Hey i have a 1/1 Mikkel Boedker Black Diamond if you want it. Also Jack Johnson rookie materials jersey from UD ser. 2

i have a boedker artifacts rc incoming being redeemed and a jack johnson sweet shots puck signings incoming.

don't have any boedkers, but for johnson, i have an ultra gold medallion rc, rookie headliners sp, and a victory rc. so does this mean u aren't collecting sutter anymore? lmk

needed cards

Hi,

I have the following:

08-09 YG #241 Pietrangelo
    08-09 Victory #323 Boedker
    08-09 Victory #340 Pietrangelo
    08-09 Victory #345 Schenn
    08-09 Victory #348 Sutter
    08-09 Victory Gold #340 Pietrangelo

Please CMB and LMK if you are interested.

Jerry

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast