Exclamation One heck of an ultimate mail day..

WELL AS SOME OF YOU KNOW I AM AFTER THE DEBUT PATCH SET FOR THIS YEAR.. I CAN'T BELIEVE HOW NICE THEY LOOK..

SO WITHOUT FURTHURE ADO HERES MY MAIL FOR THIS WEEK..

FOR THE SET AND MY PC!!

[IMG]

http://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p...S/scan0026.jpg[/IMG]

PATCH DETECTIVES PLEASE HELP ME WITH THIS BEAUTY..
    WHERE IS IT FROM?

THANKS AGAIN AND ENJOY.. IF ANYONE CAN HELP ME TOWARDS THE FINISH LINE I WOULD APRECIATE IT..

TIM..

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    Awasome patches, can't wait to see the finished set. The Mason maybe from the star on the front of the jersey?????
    Want List; Hidden Content
    Trade List; Hidden Content
    15/16 OPC Platinum Wants; Hidden Content

very nice pick ups, got some of the big names in

Nice pickups man! Oh and the patch from the steve mason is from the middle of the star! Nice patch :)

is it just me or do a lot of the rookie patches seem to have air bubbles in them. My ericsson patch has an air bubble in it as well. Nice cards though!

Very nice start Tim. Love the Turris and the Mason.

GL on the rest.
    Chris
    WTTF :
    Erik Karlsson/Marian Hossa/Billy Smith/Curtis Lazar Rookies

Hidden Content

Excellent start to your set, no what Cup Lovers say about Ultimate, it's my favourite product of all time!

Those patches do look pretty awesome this year. Good luck on finishing the set

Thanks for sharing and look forward to seeing it when you completed it all. Will be a great photo or a display piece to frame.

DOn
    Customized Shoes for any occasion!
    Hidden Content
    Actions are backed up by words, I wish more of us backed them up!!!
    If you have talent with video editing and would like to join the staff drop me a pm!