Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Awesome box of Champs, Crappy box of Ultimate

Champs box results:

not going to list the base for obvious reasons (too many)
    Minis: Phaneuf (brown back), Nash, Jovanovski, Kane, Sakic, White, Cogliano, Cheechoo, Lehtonen, Weight, Morrow, Lehtinen, Briere, O'Sullivan, Knuble, Roloson, Tanguay, Toskala, Horcoff, Gerber, Higgins, Brind'Amour, Michalek, Keith, Suter, Kozlov, M. Koivu, Ribeiro, Antropov, Stoll, Biron, Thomas and Williams

Mini Rookies: Sestito, Fistric and Doughty (PC)

Mini Natural History: C437 Right Whale, C380 Hyaenodon C375 Hesperornis, C460 Styracosaurus, C313 Baiji Dolphin, C382 Coelacanth, C326 Burgess Shale and C413 Inland Taipan

Mini Jersey: Drew Doughty (PC)

Regular Rookies: Halischuk, Lewis, Kennedy, Moller, Oystrick, Mitchell, Cavanagh, Ericsson, Oshie, Boedker, Mason (my 1st) and Stamkos (my 2nd)

Mini Autos: Latendresse (totally available, not a Habs fan) and Steve Mason (maybe available, not sure)

08-09 Ultimate Collection:
    Base: Kovalchuk
    Ultimate Autographed Rookies/399: Kendal McArdle (BLEH)
    Ultimate Signautes: Jakub Voracek
    Ultimate Debut Threads Patch/50: Ersberg (AGAIN, **** !!!) nice patch though, 3 colors, last one was 4 colors...
    Last edited by jbmmadman; 05-16-2009 at 06:35 PM.

interested in the latendresse mini auto if its for trade. lmk what youre looking for in return.

not horrible for ultimate, at least you hit a patch, champs was very good to you

Quote Originally Posted by oilslick89 View Post
    interested in the latendresse mini auto if its for trade. lmk what youre looking for in return.
    only 1 problem, I only collect Doughty, everything and anything Doughty pretty much blows away the value of just the Latendresse auto ($12bv)

so I wouldn't know what to ask for on it...Jim

Quote Originally Posted by G0SHARKSG0 View Post
    not horrible for ultimate, at least you hit a patch, champs was very good to you
    yeah it was, only way to make it better was to pull a redemption for a Fossil card, other than that, very very pleased.

Nice Auto's from champs. Definitely better than Murphy and Stephan
    Collecting:
    Lee Stempniak
    (96.9%, 28 1/1's, 5 Gamers, 3 Sticks) & Cal Clutterbuck (91.0%, 21 1/1's, 1 Stick)
    Also always looking for Paul Stastny & Current Sabres RC's
    Click link for: Hidden Content or Hidden Content

interest in your Ersberg (AGAIN, **** ) have a doughty fresh threads and all the stuff on my site. lmk

Nice breaks overall, especiall in Champs. I could really use that Kennedy RC if it is FT?

Steve

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast