Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

7 BOXES 08/09 UD BLACK BREAK - Awesome Stuff!!!

My favorite product from last year finally came out, my LCS got one 6 box case and one 10 Box Case. Before I got there half of the 6 box case was already sold but I was told that they did not see an "A" level auto, so I ended up getting 2 boxes from the remainder of the (6) box case and hit a major mojo(see below) and then 5 boxes from the sealed (10) box case. Anyways enjoy the scans.

14 Total Cards (boxes were $225 each so $112.50 per card lol)

Card #1 (Note: these are not the order of my pulls)

Kobe Bryant Quad Patch 15/15

CARD #2

Javale McGee Auto Quad Patch Rc 02/30 SICK PATCH!!!

CARD #3

Rodney Stuckey/Tayshaun Prince Dual Auto 2/5

CARD #4

Ryan Anderson/Brook Lopez Dual GU Patch Auto 07/10

CARD #5

Kevin Love/Danillo Gallinari/Eric Gordon/Joe Alexander Quad Auto 1/5 (why these 4 are paired up together is beyond me but at least Gordon and Love both had great rookie seasons)

CARD #6

One of my two Redemptions
    Oscar Robertson 50 Greatest Players Auto #ed to 50

note: The other redemption is the biggest hit of the entire break, so keep going.

CARD #7

Rick Barry Lettermen Auto 2/5

CARD #8

Dominique Wilkins Auto Lettermen 5/5

CARD #9

Kareem Abdul Jabbar Auto Lettermen 5/5

Card #10

Oscar Robertson Quad Patch 1 of 1

To be continued....... including the 3 top hits (I can only post 10 scans per post)
    Last edited by jzx1103; 05-14-2009 at 07:56 PM.

2. Check out the deals at Bear Ridge Collectibles eBay Store

wow if a jabar auto and a big O are under top 3 then i can't wait to see what they are.....

i'm guessing one is a jordan auto and another is a scripted lebron auto

Card #11

CARL LANDRY AUTOGRAPH 1 of 1

CARD #12

Lebron James AUTO PATCH 07/15

Card #13

Michael Jordan AUTO 21/23 (This was the big hit from the 6 box case that where 3 packs were already busted by someone else)

and no the Jordan was not the best pull, in my opinion the biggest pull was this monster (already redeemed)

Derrick Rose/Michael Beasley/OJ Mayo/Kevin Love Quad Patch Auto 1 of 1
    I didnt even realized it was the 1 of 1 version until someone else saw it. Anyways all 7 boxes were at least solid, again UD Black gave me the best value in return for the 2nd year in a row. I was kind of scared to bust this at first because from previous experience when UD makes an new product that ends up being really good, they somehow screw it up the next year. But nice to know they still committed on putting multiple A level autos in every case.

holy ****. Those are 3 SICK cards. Hopefully they don't make you wait a while for that 1/1 quad.

Sick Breaks bro.
    can you PLMK on the Mcgee auto patch

very nice stuff... how much for the bron /15?

please pm me very best u can do on these two

stuckey/tayshaun dual auto
    lebron auto patch /15

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast