Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: 08-09 bap rookies 1/1

     
  1. #1

    08-09 bap rookies 1/1

    do 1/1s rookies exist again this year for be a player?


    Thanks

  2. Kronozio
  3. #2

  4. #3
    o i dk just wondering thanks great now oshies gunna be hard to get lol

  5. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by OsgoodnMason View Post
    o i dk just wondering thanks great now oshies gunna be hard to get lol

    Ya and expensive.. but ya i just though that you herd something i did'nt about the 1/1 RC

  6. #5

  7. #6
    same here but i also see nothing about /10 gold but they exist

  8. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by OsgoodnMason View Post
    same here but i also see nothing about /10 gold but they exist
    Do you mean the players club /15? Cause I dont think there are any /10 but I could be wrong

  9. #8
    no there is someone on here pulled a goligoski theres both

  10. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    Do you mean the players club /15? Cause I dont think there are any /10 but I could be wrong
    The rookie player's club are out of 10

  11. #10
    yes i know and 1/1 i figured out now so i hope i can catch a deal or pull one ha

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


About SCF

    Sports Card Forum provides sports and non-sports card collectors a safe place to discuss, buy, sell and trade.

    SCF maintains tools that will allow collectors to manage their collections online, information about what is happening with the hobby, as well as providing robust data to send out for Autographs through the mail.

Follow SCF on