Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Arrow FT/FS: 2008 Triple Threads Gordon/Braun/Zimmerman Relic Jersey /27

For trade or sale:

2008 Topps Triple Threads Relic Jersey #'d 04/27

Alex Gordon / Ryan Braun / Ryan Zimmerman

Sorry, I only use PayPal goods and I do not ship internationally.

Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.
    (Philippians 4:6)

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com

Quote Originally Posted by cntrlsprtsrck View Post
    cmb for it please. thanks!
    Not sure how they match up, but I am interested in these:

BJ Upton auto
    Don Sutton auto
    Bruce Sutter auto
    Fergie Jenkins auto

Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.

I could give you any of those you wanted except the Jenkins for your triple, and your crawford/young auto and I add $5. I can't do a 1:1 trade because the bottom two autos are uncirculated and the top two are #'d /25. If not, I could do just the Upton for the Crawford/Young and $1.

Quote Originally Posted by cntrlsprtsrck View Post
    I could give you any of those you wanted except the Jenkins for your triple, and your crawford/young auto and I add $5. I can't do a 1:1 trade because the bottom two autos are uncirculated and the top two are #'d /25. If not, I could do just the Upton for the Crawford/Young and $1.
    I am still debating on if I want to move the Crawford/Young auto right now, so just me think about which one I'd like for the Triple and I will get back to you.

anyone else interested?

bump

Quote Originally Posted by SixPakCar View Post
    I'm interested in the Triple Threads
    buying or trading?

Quote Originally Posted by notes2us View Post
    buying or trading?
    Trading

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast