Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast

Country

Nice vid eric! and we were up 6-3 not 6-4

NYR95 - I will invite you to the club in a few. What position are you? Cause we got RW and C on lock for now

i play left u can also add my cuz niy967 im going to his house right now to play!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See BruHawk's Items on eBay

I was on earlier and missed you fellas

We should get a few games on the go for tomorrow afternoon

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See goalieboy3124's Items on eBay

I was on earlier and missed you fellas

We should get a few games on the go for tomorrow afternoon

Okay. I'll try but I have some homework to do. Right now me and Eric are playing. We lost 8-5 to a BS team that pulled the same crummy move to score every time. Currently in a game down 2-0 in the 2nd. We are desperate for some D

Country
    See KevMateya's Items on eBay

i play left u can also add my cuz niy967 im going to his house right now to play!!

Can't add your cuz, unless he is a SCF member, in which case we can add him.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Eric, care to add everyone. I'm lazy and my box is off.

PS. Might move to D, start playing some OTP games, and get good so we have some solid D. Cause we're getting killed with passes into the slot

Country

My xbox is off too. The modem crapped out on me again. I will be back on in about 30-45 minutes if you are down.

Country

Okay. I'll try but I have some homework to do. Right now me and Eric are playing. We lost 8-5 to a BS team that pulled the same crummy move to score every time. Currently in a game down 2-0 in the 2nd. We are desperate for some D

You forgot to add that I took part in the first ever Team SCF fight and got destroyed in it. I also recorded 16 penalty minutes in one game! WOO!

SCF Rewards
    Country

HAHAHAHAHA! FUNNIEST THING. EVER.

The guy on their team wanted to fight so i wanted to fight him...so i hit Y to fight him...and ERIC fights him. Then after he gets out, same thing happened. Needless to say paired with his normal penalties Eric spent almost the whole 2nd in the box

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See TysonX504's Items on eBay

HAHAHAHAHA! FUNNIEST THING. EVER.

The guy on their team wanted to fight so i wanted to fight him...so i hit Y to fight him...and ERIC fights him. Then after he gets out, same thing happened. Needless to say paired with his normal penalties Eric spent almost the whole 2nd in the box

What a goon

Country

I am the Sean Avery of Team SCF

Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast