Thread: What's Missing from this?

What's Missing from this?

The other Seven, please help complete this!
    Last edited by sholi2000; 05-15-2009 at 04:12 PM. Reason: Replaced the double with number seven, thx.

2. Kronozio
    two scans of number 3. so whats missing is the 3rd copy you have

Quote Originally Posted by sholi2000 View Post

The other Seven, please help complete this!
    I wish you the best of luck, I have been looking for one of those since Black came out... For Ryder.
    I collect Newfoundland & Labrador Players-Cleary-Ryder-Clowe-Purcell-Pardy-LaCosta-Pelletier-Adam-Greening-Bishop
    Collecting Luke Schenn, Jonas Gustavsson,
    Bucket: Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by cnshockey View Post
    two scans of number 3. so whats missing is the 3rd copy you have
    Wrong answer, thx for playing!

Quote Originally Posted by mikecole141 View Post
    I wish you the best of luck, I have been looking for one of those since Black came out... For Ryder.
    The /25 are all over the place. Good luck, you should be able to get one for under 20.00.

I LOVE the looks of these cards. When I get a good chunk of funds, I want to pick up a Stastny/Stastny one
    Collecting:
    Lee Stempniak
    (96.9%, 28 1/1's, 5 Gamers, 3 Sticks) & Cal Clutterbuck (91.0%, 21 1/1's, 1 Stick)
    Also always looking for Paul Stastny & Current Sabres RC's
    Click link for: Hidden Content or Hidden Content

Cool

UD Black is one of the best designed sets out there. It's a product killer with the price though. I've been picking up the singles, as the odds are against you when buying a pack.