Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: myth or real BAP 08/09 box

myth or real BAP 08/09 box

well I busted a box of bap today and after 3 packs in I thought it was strange that in each pack there was 3 auto's and base was virtually invisible, I thought I must have been in a sleepy stupor.
    I finally said something to the dealer as why there was 3 auto's in each pack when someone said you must have a hot box.
    music to my ears, I couldn't wait to bust the rest
    tried 1 pack in a new box and got the dual auto islanders style
    lmk what you think after I scan everything

Last edited by jolivei2008; 05-15-2009 at 05:23 PM.

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com

hot box
    i trade by book , sell by SV and when reasoning fails Common sense should step in
    Hidden Content

You do realize BAP comes with an autograph per pack, that isn't a hot box, all packs are like that.

The normal BAP boxes have 1 auto per pack, the hot boxes which seem to have appeared this year have 3 autos per pack.

Quote Originally Posted by SaviorOwens View Post
    You do realize BAP comes with an autograph per pack, that isn't a hot box, all packs are like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Braeden View Post
    Haha loving the Parros card! :P

Nice break!
    thanx!

looking for the fleury and guerin autos... lmk if they are available!!

Quote Originally Posted by SaviorOwens View Post
    hey pal you missed the point all together, 3 auto's in each pack!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast