Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Please Note - rocksaysits420 will ship to the following countries: Any Country

Help me get rid of my RC's in my bucket

LMK what you need

2. Check out the deals at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store
    Need your N. Batum Finest XRC, Bilineli Finest RC & Ramon Session Bowman Chrome rc. Looking to trade only, LMK what are you looking for it.

Quote Originally Posted by lemu23 View Post
    Need your N. Batum Finest XRC, Bilineli Finest RC & Ramon Session Bowman Chrome rc. Looking to trade only, LMK what are you looking for it.
    Looking for jermaine o'neal, rudy gay, 08-09 bowman orange, 08-09 topps chrome x-fractors, or the LBJ inserts you have. lmk

Sorry mate. I think I already sold the LBJ inserts. I'll look again if there is something left with me. Also I have a Roy Hibberts Topps Chrome RC xfractor.

Check my bucket again if you can see something else you might use.

Thanks

Sorry mate. I think I already sold the LBJ inserts. I'll look again if there is something left with me. Also I have a Roy Hibberts Topps Chrome RC xfractor.

Check my bucket again if you can see something else you might use.

Thanks
    I got the Hibberts card already. Like th MJ inserts or the 6 player GU with Jamison

Quote Originally Posted by rocksaysits420 View Post
    I got the Hibberts card already. Like th MJ inserts or the 6 player GU with Jamison
    I could do the 6 Player GU with 3 Pistons / & 3 Wizards. I think it books $20. LMK

I could do the 6 Player GU with 3 Pistons / & 3 Wizards. I think it books $20. LMK
    K I really only want it for the Jamison. Post the trade up

[quote=andreasmjohnson;5648891]

[/quote
    I'm looking for Jermaine O'neal, rudy Gay, 08-09 bowman orange or 08-09 topps chrome x-fractos.
    Are you collecting Elton Brand, I got a bunch I woul like to get rid of.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast