A good thing to say about the IRS

You don't hear too many good stories about the IRS!

I had some issues with daughter's SSN. I've files with the same SSN for 9 years. Well for 2007 they sent me a letter after I filed saying my daughter's SSN was missing. So I called them and gave them the SSN. They delayed for a while. After a LONG time and finally getting it resolved I finally got my 2007 return today. The good news? They added $50.05 interest. Good to see that when there is a LONG delay that is partially their fault that they pay some interest on the blance.

Thought I'd share my bad, but finally good experience with the IRS. :)

2. Check out the deals at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store

Yeah they're not bad all the time. About a decade ago I owed a large amount of money and they let me make payments.

And just recently, I gang filed taxes for the last 3 years and I have 6 checks coming to me, of four have already arrived :)

After 3 years, however, if you are owed money you won't get it.

That's good to here Mike. $50 towards cards now lol

That is good. About time the IRS does something good.

Good to hear Mike!

SCF BGS Bulk Grading Submissions available! Hidden Content

| Hidden Content |Hidden Content |

Do you know of a LCS not on this list, if so post Hidden Content and let us know about them!