Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

check out this ebayer - he's bidding on one of my cards - eek

i guess it's good if he's buying, but check out the selling feedback

http://myworld.ebay.ca/we.collect.vincent.lecavalier

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

he had really good feedback until late january.. maybe something happened and he wasnt able to get back to anyone? Im not saying its the case but imagine if you had a bunch of stuff on ebay and then had an accident and were laid up in the hospital for a couple weeks.

4. Find Hockey Cards on Kronozio!!
    that's the first kind of thing i thought of actually, was like a car accident, or he had to fly home somewhere because of an illness to someone...

it was either legit, and hopefully he does the work to correct all that and somehow straighten it out with all those customers... or

it was a **** of a bender

Looks like a lot of the guys buying multiplies from him as well. Always sad to see a thing like this as you say it could go either way. A trader going bad or just a incident in life that keeps ya from being able to take care of business.

DOn

Customized Shoes for any occasion!
    Hidden Content
    Actions are backed up by words, I wish more of us backed them up!!!
    If you have talent with video editing and would like to join the staff drop me a pm!

do yourself a favor and put tracking on anything he wins. if he can take peoples' money, he can just as easily take your cards and file a chargeback.

Would he be better off to just close his Ebay account? That feedback has had to have killed his rep. I he ends up winning I'd make sure I sent it with sig confirmation or they will probably end up getting "lost" in the mail. Not to mention he'd get his money back too.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast