WTTF: Brewers, especially Braun GU and Auto

I need any and all Ryan Braun especially GU and autos. I could use other Brewers as well. Low to high end. I have alot of high end stuff not in my buckett as well. I could use rc's as well. I have lots of rc's to trade none in my bucket just LMK what you need for them. PM works the best

http://s278.photobucket.com/albums/kk93/Toaowoody

__________________________________________________ ____________________________________

BREWERS======================================
    07 topps ryan braun rc uh150-red back

07 bowman draft ryan braun rc bdp50

07 ultimate star materials ben sheets jsy sm-bs

08 ud game jersey j.j.hardy 99-jh
    :new_usa:
    i need pujols rcs ,braves autos,and some prospects ,autos of , machado, ,arenado
    . ,trout,,kris Bryant ,corey seager,, trea turner, correa,benintendi, judge, moniak,Ronald acuna,
    Hidden Content [/
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Brewers

Quote Originally Posted by bearpup View Post
    BREWERS======================================
    07 topps ryan braun rc uh150-red back

07 bowman draft ryan braun rc bdp50

07 ultimate star materials ben sheets jsy sm-bs

08 ud game jersey j.j.hardy 99-jh
    Im not interested in the ben sheets gu. Whats the bv of the others and what did you need in return. LMK

I have a Ryan Braun GU from 2009 POH and I may have more in my bucket. I like the Barry Bonds GU and the Austin Jackson Auto. LMK if we can work something out.

Ryan Braun

Quote Originally Posted by fyretiger View Post
    I have a Ryan Braun GU from 2009 POH and I may have more in my bucket. I like the Barry Bonds GU and the Austin Jackson Auto. LMK if we can work something out.
    Do you have a scan of the Ryan Braun GU and what is the bv. LMK Thxs

Quote Originally Posted by Toaowoody View Post
    Im not interested in the ben sheets gu. Whats the bv of the others and what did you need in return. LMK
    i like the maddux gu's, or arod
    :new_usa:
    i need pujols rcs ,braves autos,and some prospects ,autos of , machado, ,arenado
    . ,trout,,kris Bryant ,corey seager,, trea turner, correa,benintendi, judge, moniak,Ronald acuna,
    Hidden Content [/
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Check my bucket. Have a cappelan auto and koskie gu

Please PM me

Quote Originally Posted by Toaowoody View Post
    Do you have a scan of the Ryan Braun GU and what is the bv. LMK Thxs
    I don't have a scan but it looks exactly like this one:

http://cgi.ebay.com/2009-Piece-Of-Hi...lenotsupported

but the background is green and it's not numbered. BV is $10. I have more Brewers stuff in my bucket if you're interested. LMK thanks!