View Poll Results: Best card featuring three colors?

Voters
51. This poll is closed
  • CandyMan23

3 5.88%
  • jeebus86

22 43.14%
  • beex215

1 1.96%
  • reaxion

1 1.96%
  • ponyboy

1 1.96%
  • Garthug

5 9.80%
  • LOWinMASS

2 3.92%
  • crizrn

8 15.69%
  • romayo

2 3.92%
  • #1collector

2 3.92%
  • MatthewLee

2 3.92%
  • Verse1

2 3.92%
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Theme Week #12 Voting: Three Color Memorabilia

Voting will end May 24 11:59 PM CST.

Please remember that you are voting on the best card! This isn't a player popularity contest. :)

You can put a link in your signature to the contest voting and use this thread to discuss why your card is the best entry. Those are the only two ways to promote your card. You cannot ask members or bribe members to vote for you. If you are caught soliciting a vote outside of this thread and your signature then you will no longer be eligible for Theme Weeks 2009 Contest. Also, creating multiple accounts to vote for yourself will result in site suspension and possible ban. Please report any violations to me. Thank you.

CandyMan23

jeebus86

beex215

reaxion

ponyboy

Garthug

LOWinMASS

crizrn

romayo
    Last edited by RenegadeLonghorn; 05-18-2009 at 02:14 AM.

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com

Im sorry but my entry was denied but for the Jefferson even though it is only a 3 color patch but #1 collecter was allowed. clearly a 4 color patch

My scanner is Currently Broke so i can't add the written note to prove its mine but i do have a couple sick patches i have scans of before it broke??? wondering if i can enter or do i need to have the proof please pm me on this
    I am Collecting ALLEN IVERSON,Stephon Marbury,Elton Brand,Ken Griffey Jr.,
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content or Hidden Content
    Iverson PC Total :861 GameUsed:181 Patches:14 Autos:5

Quote Originally Posted by #15Vince Carter View Post
    Im sorry but my entry was denied but for the Jefferson even though it is only a 3 color patch but #1 collecter was allowed. clearly a 4 color patch
    It's actually 3 colors bro...silver,blue and white.

It was close between jeebus and verse... i won't tell my vote lol

Quote Originally Posted by JesRey View Post
    It was close between jeebus and verse... i won't tell my vote lol
    There are 3 votes and I know who I voted for and someone else mentioned they voted for jeebus so I'm pretty sure you voted for verse lol. For me it wasn't that close lol.

Quote Originally Posted by CandyMan23 View Post
    There are 3 votes and I know who I voted for and someone else mentioned they voted for jeebus so I'm pretty sure you voted for verse lol. For me it wasn't that close lol.
    Are you serious? You don't have to tell everyone, geeze or else i would have said it.

And BTW.... i voted for jeebus

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast