Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Your best pull EVER!!

Your best pull EVER!!

I was just curious as to what yalls best pull of all time was. Mine, the 07 Topps football DPP golden ticket redemption card for the autographed helmet. ion said helmet were 10 autos of first round picks, including Russell, Peterson, Willis and others.

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    This is mine. I got the box for Christmas from "Santa" when i was 12

I pulled a Josh Vitters Bowman Chrome orange auto last year. Then I got screwed and traded it but never got my end of the deal. That was my best

jeez- so many good ones in the 2000-2003 range when i was busting like a fool

2002 contenders i had some luck with- i pulled the portis and carr autos out of that, i pulled an emmitt auto /25

the best was probably out of 2000 sp authentic tho. In 2002 i traded for 2 boxes of 2000 sp authentic and pulled the Brady Rc. That was pretty nice 2 yrs after the fact.

Two years ago I bought one pack and snagged a Sweet Spot dual signed Tony Gwynn/Cal Ripken Jr. numbered /15

03/04 when Donruss announce they had inserted 1 1/1 in every case of diamondkings I Pulled the George Brett Jersey/Bat 1/1.......I then took it to another shop and sold/traded it for $150 and a BOX OF 03/04 SPX Basketball..the only one I opened alll season that year.........and SNAGGED THE LEBRON sold it for 575 the next day.I wish I still had it.........a close second would be the same year I bought a closeout box of UD Retro football and pulled a Walter Payton oncard auto..........SWEET

Pulled a Mickey Mantle HR History Game Used Bat #02/07 from a Topps Updates and Highlights Blaster ($9.99) from Target. Sold it for $110 on ebay.

my best pull was a few weeks ago when I bought a hobby box of 08 sp authentic football.... pulled 2 matt forte autos, one was a 3clr patch auto (2nd pk out of the box) & a Chirography Auto Matt Forte #/25) I was pretty pumped to say the least... nothing better than pulling some pc

Maybe my Jesus Montero auto. If he turns out to be good it'll definitely be my best.

My best pull still is my 04-05 UD Sweet Shot Signature Shots Stars & Stripes D-Wayne Wade #'d 3/10.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast