Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

UD too slow with redemptions in stock ?

How long should it take to ship a card thats been in stock from the moment after i redeemed it ? A few more days and almost a month since i did it..
    Hidden Content

Collecting High-End Salming Game Used Mem/Auto cards
    PC:Hidden Content

They're in the process of doing some moving down there, at least with the QA department. I don't know if that's affecting redemptions and whatnot, but there are some delays. I do believe that it says on the redemption cards to allow 14-16 weeks total, but it's been a while since I actually had one in-hand.
    Carey Price fan and collector!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 236 Unique Cards + 13 1/1's!!!

2017-18 Habs Collections: Carey Price, Shea Weber, Max Pacioretty, and Jonathan Drouin

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

I did a redemption on May 3rd. Was notified on May 5th that the card had shipped.

Received the card on Saturday with post mark of May 14th.

Um wait...was notified it shipped on the 5th, but post marked the 14th....I'm NOT the best at math, but something doesn't add up!
    Randy
    Shipping: I only ship to U.S. Addresses!
    Remember...Freedom IS NOT free
    Each day's a gift and NOT a given right.

yeah i just got a couple of redemptions and i believe they said to allow 12-16 weeks. One was for a finished product and one was for an unbuilt product so that will be much longer.

UD can definately take a while. I've been waiting a few months for a card I redeemed back in February, but was from 07-08 SPA (been out for over a year now). However, I have heard fo worse scenarios.

What was the card you redeemed?
    Collecting: auto's and game used patches of Jari Kurri, Grant Fuhr, Paul Coffey and other 80's Oilers. Also looking Ed Belfour autos. For all players, it doesn't matter what team they are shown with.

The higher end stuff seems to take a while. I got my ultra redemptions within 3 weeks of redeeming them all.

Worse scenarios do not get me started i have a few going on YEARS!!! and some others that went to the expiration date and were replaced with crap but on the bright side i have had some sweet redemption's arrive :) If you enter a redemption code be prepared to wait even if it is in stock just be glad you do not get the cursed athlete committed to signing please be patient :(

Quote Originally Posted by flemingc04 View Post
    UD can definately take a while. I've been waiting a few months for a card I redeemed back in February, but was from 07-08 SPA (been out for over a year now). However, I have heard fo worse scenarios.

What was the card you redeemed?
    I redeemed a 07-08 SPA Prestigous Pairings Auto (Vanek/Latendresse) in mid-April.

Website said the card shipped 4/28/09

I'm located in Southern California. UD is in northern california. Shipping should take 2 days.

I emailed UD on the 11th that I have not recieved the card.

They said wait 20 business days.

I replied to their email but never got a response.

Why say a card is shipped if it isn't? Shipped means its at the post office. Maybe UD needs to get their act straight.

On a bright said, Zetterberg glacial graph says its in process of shipping after waiting for Z to sign after 5 months.

UD doesn't ship out immediately upon receiving your redemption code; they'll wait for a batch to build up and ship everything out in one shot. considering how lucky anyone is for UD to even have a redemption in stock, i'm already happy at that point. after that it's just a matter of waiting.

Been over a year for a redemption for me - and still getting the wonderful:

Athlete committed to sign, garbage.

Since it's such a low # (#/5) I am to afraid to ask for a replacement, knowing I will get destroyed (in my luck) on it.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast