Thread: Badr Hari vs Semmy Schilt

2. Check out the deals at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store
    I watched this. I know way more about MMA than pure kickboxing but these guys are both huge names. I saw Overeem beat Hari and that shocked a lot of people. From what I've read this was a big upset as well. Schilt is a great striker but has never been dominant at MMA. He's lost to most of the big names he's fought although I loved him beating Pete Williams. Kharitonov got the best of him and that kind of put Sergei on the map.

Just watched this last night. Pretty happy to see Badr get back on the right track after a couple big loses. I was actually in Japan for the K1 Dynamite when Badr got crushed by Overeem and people hated him after the DQ loss to Remy. Never seen Japanese fans actually boo a fighter until that night. Pretty funny.
    TAPE YOUR TOPLOADERS! Getting sick of lazy traders...
    Hidden Content Hidden Content - Hidden Content

oh god i hate Hari, buts its cool he got his *** handed to him by overeem, so thats dead, we always need a bad guy, so i can appreciate that.......