Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Who ever has been dissatisfied with trading with me?

I am looking to prove a point to a user who is threatening to file a complaint against me because I have not yet received his "mandatory send first" package which they claim was sent on May 4, 2009. I have been an honorable trader for 6 years on this site and feel that it is a low blow for some kid to call me a "thief" considering my reputation. I am a responsible 29 year old with a college education (3rd grade teacher no less), a wife and two children. I am so torqued that someone would threaten my reputation when they have no leg to stand on and I have no product in hand.

Your thoughts strongly encouraged.
    Supercollecting: LT, Antonio Gates, Hakeem Olajuwon and Jose Canseco
    Will trade for: Nice Chargers Autos/GU
    Want GU/Autos Chipper Jones
    Also looking for... 2012 Topps Olympic Team cards that I don't have yet
    Hidden Content ---> nearly complete

2. Check out the deals at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store
    Wow, "torqued"? Nice.

Not that I have dealt with you, but the use of that word warranted a post IMO.

I'd believe you though I haven't traded with you.

If he files a complaint, i wouldn't be worried since like you said, your honest and you've been on here for 6 years trading. No need to worry about someone who is new
    Collecting GU/Patches/Autos: Dodgers, UCLA, Kobe Bryant, Joe Johnson, and Matt Ryan

Your reputation should speak volumes if something was to arise. Have you asked for any proof of shipment just out of curiosity.

Jay

Quote Originally Posted by pr0phet View Post
    Your reputation should speak volumes if something was to arise. Have you asked for any proof of shipment just out of curiosity.

Jay
    The user has a receipt, they claim. I have seen nothing with my eyes and there is no DC on it.
    Supercollecting: LT, Antonio Gates, Hakeem Olajuwon and Jose Canseco
    Will trade for: Nice Chargers Autos/GU
    Want GU/Autos Chipper Jones
    Also looking for... 2012 Topps Olympic Team cards that I don't have yet
    Hidden Content ---> nearly complete

hmmm sounds shady to me, ask for a scan of the receipt. i think we have traded before, and i have yet to have a problem. Hope this works out in your favor!

If he files a complaint so what. He has to prove that he sent the package and I'm guessing that he can't.

also... I bet there are people who are 3rd grade teachers with wives and children that rip people off on sports card trader sites. JOKE...LOL

lets your records speak, forget about that person trying to cause trouble.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast