Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1

    Looking to trade football for basketball

    I have tons of football for trade. Inserts, rookies, jerseys, anything besides autos really. I'm looking for Cavaliers players, mainly Maurice (Mo) Williams, Delonte West, Lebron, Ilgauskas, Varejao, Pavlovic, and maybe Gibson. Players don't have to be in Cavs uniform.

  2. Kronozio
  3. #2
    selby56- Any interest in this:

    05-06 Topps Bazooka Blog Squad GU Delonte West

    It is not in Cavs uniform.
    Always looking for Graded Vintage (Pre-1980)

  4. #3
    i'm interested in the mattingly gu and the two giants GUs . lmk if you like anything in my bucket for them

    thanks

    jeremy

  5. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by JFried1029 View Post
    selby56- Any interest in this:

    05-06 Topps Bazooka Blog Squad GU Delonte West

    It is not in Cavs uniform.
    What color swatch is the jersey? Also do I have anything your interested in?

  6. #5
    selby56- I like the Mattingly GU. Here is a scan of the Delonte West GU:

    Always looking for Graded Vintage (Pre-1980)

  7. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by BiiGDaddy View Post
    i'm interested in the mattingly gu and the two giants GUs . lmk if you like anything in my bucket for them

    thanks

    jeremy
    I didn't see anything I could use.

  8. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by JFried1029 View Post
    selby56- I like the Mattingly GU. Here is a scan of the Delonte West GU:

    Sorry, but I think I'd need a little more for the Mattingly.

  9. #8
    selby56- What about the Frank Thomas GU?
    Always looking for Graded Vintage (Pre-1980)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •