Unhappy Brian Grant Diagnosed With Parkinson's

Not good.

I liked Brian Grant when he was with ZO at Miami.

article(..)
    RealGM: Basketball Wiretap Archives: Brian Grant Diagnosed With Parkinson's

To admin or Mod : If this thread is double post, deleting would be OK.
    Last edited by nbacard; 05-18-2009 at 10:37 PM.

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com
    Terrible news! I loved BG when he played - class act guy who was also a tough inside post player. : /

that's terrible news
    i'm sorry to hear that :(

Oh man that sucks.. He was a good player. I remembered watching him when he played for the Lakers.

That's a shame. Way too young for that. He always seemed like a good guy, and definitely easy to root for.

Sad to hear. He's a tough guy so I expect him to stay strong through it.

they did an article over on Yahoo sports about this. they made it sound like a death sentence for this guy, which is not at all the case. while Parkinson's is an incurable disease, it is very treatable with the right medication and lifestyle changes. my father has been living with the disease for years now, and he' still very active, playing tennis and working out several days a week. While it's sad news, I'm sure Brian's a tough enough guy to adapt to these changes in his life. Good luck to him!

Brian will be ok..... u can't keep that man down cuz he has done everything right in his life......all he needs is prayers and get well wishs