Thread: A bit of Habs mail

A bit of Habs mail

Koivu Pride of a Nation /25 just came in today, the others came in last week.

The Price stars of the game from BTP is for trade.

Picked up the PK for a steal /50 too!

Additions not pictured are Jean Beliveau Base from 07/08 the Cup as well as the gold version /25. A very nice member also sent me #245 Beliveau career leaders gold /100 from the centennial set!

Kostitsyn was in trade from m2b2.

Thanks for the look.

very nice cards, wish I could get my hands on a pride of a nation card, way to expensive for me

What the deuce is with Carey's auto in this set? I got mine in last week and it's just a puny little signature that uses about 10% of the window. Just awful. Of note, some of the "Future Stars" (the green one) have the old really big auto - what's up with that?
    Carey Price fan and collector!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 241 Unique Cards + 14 1/1's!!!

2018-19 Habs Collections: Carey Price, Shea Weber, Brendan Gallagher, and Jonathan Drouin

Hidden Content

I love those Pride of a Nation cards. I wish I could get one for my PC
    Collecting:
    Lee Stempniak
    (96.9%, 28 1/1's, 5 Gamers, 3 Sticks) & Cal Clutterbuck (91.0%, 21 1/1's, 1 Stick)
    Also always looking for Paul Stastny & Current Sabres RC's
    Click link for: Hidden Content or Hidden Content

I got lucky with the Koivu, picked it up while no one was watching ;)

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...m=110383882856

There's one up again, 9 days left and already at $40. I'm glad I got this one!