Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Adam Burish Gets Throat Cut By Skate Blade

Tough guy!

2. Check out the deals at Bear Ridge Collectibles eBay Store
    Yikes,Thank god that skate just grazed him!

this is the scariest thing in hockey. seeing a skate that close to a throat makes me cringe every time

Scary indeed he was fortunate and thanks for digging up the clip.

DON
    Customized Shoes for any occasion!
    Hidden Content
    Actions are backed up by words, I wish more of us backed them up!!!
    If you have talent with video editing and would like to join the staff drop me a pm!

first time seeing that...made me cringe so bad. thank god it wasnt worst than it already was

I'll never forget the Richard Zednik injury

I think the beard cut down the friction, and kept the metal from reaching his skin. So he just got a bit of a shave! lol

Quote Originally Posted by michiganice91 View Post
    I think the beard cut down the friction, and kept the metal from reaching his skin. So he just got a bit of a shave! lol
    so his beard can bleed? cause i saw blood. interesting. facial hair can bleed. he obviously got cut but he was lucky it wasnt bad. this is the single scariest thing in hockey

Quote Originally Posted by cnshockey View Post
    this is the scariest thing in hockey. seeing a skate that close to a throat makes me cringe every time
    i agree 100% he is lucky because this could've been much much worse, lucky that the skate only grazed him
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

Quote Originally Posted by senrab View Post
    I'll never forget the Richard Zednik injury
    Oh man, you're telling me.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast