1 Box UD Timelines and 3 packs SP Authentic

Had some free time and the urge to open packs. I am not much of a "pack buster" as I would rather just buy the cards I want but sometimes I get that itch....and the price was right.

Timelines:
    Autos
    Jesus Flores
    Clayton Kershaw 84/94

YSL
    Derek Jeter 5675
    Roger Clemens 6250
    John Wetteland 5650
    John Wetteland 5625

3 Packs SPA
    Thurman Munson YSL3867
    Jose Reyes Auth Achievements
    Holliday/Hoffman & Jeter/Halliday Marquee Matchups
    and By the Letter Auto David Murphy!!

All in all a fun break for the price, I am even thinking of putting together the Timelines set for sumthin to chase.

Thanks for looking.
    Adam

P.s. I just refrshed my bucket last night for the first time in months if anybody looking to trade

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com

Nice Breaks! Great pull on the Kershaw!!
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

nice breaks. If you want to build the timelines set, i have a ton of base FT/FS. I liked this
    Clayton Kershaw 84/94

maybe we can do something where i do a ton of base you need and some cards for the kershaw. LMK via PM

Way better than mine...

I have to send in my box and receipt to upper deck... makes me wonder about the case

great break if ur willingto trade the kershaw lmk.