Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Upper Deck DEL cards - Who are these guys???

Does anyone know who any of these guys are???

I know Waite played for Chicago before (and probably his most expensive card ever!!!) and I think Trefilov played in the NHl for a brief stint
    I just got a box of UD DEL Cards for $.99 ($6 shipping)...The base are pretty much worthless but these are all the jersey cards - so 1 jersey card would be well worht the box at $.99

Card 2001-02 German Upper Deck Jersey Cards #AMJ Andrei Mezin $50.00 (No NHL Experience)
    Card 2001-02 German Upper Deck Jersey Cards #ATJ Andrej Trefilov $30.00 (Calgary Flames, Buffalo Sabres, Chicago Blackhawks)
    Card 2001-02 German Upper Deck Jersey Cards #AVJ Andrew Verner $30.00 (Drafted by Edmonton but never played in NHL)
    Card 2001-02 German Upper Deck Jersey Cards #CKJ Christian Kunast $20.00
    Card 2001-02 German Upper Deck Jersey Cards #CRJ Chris Rogles $30.00
    Card 2001-02 German Upper Deck Jersey Cards #ERJ Eldon Reddick $30.00 (Winnipeg Jets, Edmonton Oilers, and Florida Panthers)
    Card 2001-02 German Upper Deck Jersey Cards #FCJ Frederic Chabot $50.00 (Montreal Canadiens, Philadelphia Flyers, Los Angeles Kings)
    Card 2001-02 German Upper Deck Jersey Cards #IGJ Ian Gordon $20.00
    Card 2001-02 German Upper Deck Jersey Cards #JWJ Jimmy Waite $50.00 (Chicago Blackhawks, San Jose Sharks and Phoenix Coyotes
    Card 2001-02 German Upper Deck Jersey Cards #KKJ Kimmo Kapanen $20.00 (younger brother of Sami Kapanen)
    Card 2001-02 German Upper Deck Jersey Cards #LFJ Leonid Fatikov $20.00
    Card 2001-02 German Upper Deck Jersey Cards #MEJ Magnus Eriksson $20.00 (No NHL Experience)
    Card 2001-02 German Upper Deck Jersey Cards #MRJ Mike Rosati $30.00 (Listed under "One Gamers" - Played 28 minutes of shutout hockey in relief of an injured Kolzig....He got the win against the Senators in an 8-5 contest)
    Card 2001-02 German Upper Deck Jersey Cards #RNJ Roger Nordstrom $20.00
    Card 2001-02 German Upper Deck Jersey Cards #RSJ Richard Shulmistra $30.00 (New Jersey Devils, Florida Panthers)
    Card 2001-02 German Upper Deck Jersey Cards #SWJ Sinuhe Wallinheimo $30.00 (No NHL Experience)

OK - So a set of Goalie ONLY jerseys - Interesting....so hoping for a Chabot - for the BV and because he was the only one who olayed for the Kings - LOL
    Last edited by CSSports; 05-20-2009 at 12:17 AM.

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com
    Eldon Reddick is known as Pokey Reddick

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pokey_Reddick
    If you have unwanted cards you are looking to purge, please consider a donation to my family's mission in helping to find a cure for Olivia's disorder Diamond Blackfan Anemia. Cards donated will be sold on eBay, COMC or locally in the Buffalo/Niagara area to support the Hidden Content .
    ---
    Shipping done on Saturdays for all Addresses
    ---
    Contact me for any site related issues
    =====
    Support SCF Sponsors

I will spare my comments for pokey but they are not good...he cut me from his team for a girl goalie and thats all I will say...

Quote Originally Posted by scottkoz20 View Post
    Eldon Reddick is known as Pokey Reddick

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pokey_Reddick
    Gotta love a guy who wanders around hockey world aimlessly but has this to show....

Eldon "Pokey" Reddick spent most of his career in various minor leagues playing for various minor league teams. His NHL level experience includes playing for the Winnipeg Jets, Edmonton Oilers, and Florida Panthers. He won a Stanley Cup Championship with the Oilers in 1990.

btw, you got all of those jersey cards from just one box?

No - I havent received the box yet - Just saw what I COULD get.....Should get the box by next week.....Will post it even though the base is worth nothing....just kinda cool to get German Cards (Since I have some German in me)
    I have relatives in Germany and they always tell me about a game or two they go to...

makes sense, I see theres another box up on ebay and I'm going to keep my eye on it. Good luck with the break it will definetly be interesting to see what you get!

Chabot has a quite a few cards. Shulmistra I actually seen played as he played in Kentucky go figure. Even have his autograph as well (Do ya need it). If you want it have to take all the other autos of Peter Worrell, Trevor Kidd, Lance Pitlick, and a bunch of other guys from the Louisville Panthers.

DON
    Customized Shoes for any occasion!
    Hidden Content
    Actions are backed up by words, I wish more of us backed them up!!!
    If you have talent with video editing and would like to join the staff drop me a pm!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast