Chapter 11 live blog; Gretzky could be out if NHL wins case

By Greg Wyshynski

The fate of the Phoenix Coyotes and the current franchise bylaws for all professional sports is being decided a U.S. Bankruptcy Court in Phoenix this afternoon in front of "10 Canadian media members, three local women and two clerks."

We know this because Mark Spector of Sportsnet is using Cover It Live technology (like we use in our rumors chats) to live-blog the court proceedings. Say, are they at all interested about this stuff Canada? Hadn't noticed.

(UPDATE: Among the Twitters that appear to be inside the courtroom are Chris Johnston of the Canadian Press, who said the judge has indicated there will be no ruling from the bench today. Also there: Kevin McGran of the Toronto Star.)

http://sports.yahoo.com/nhl/blog/puc...urn=nhl,164449
    Customized Shoes for any occasion!
    Hidden Content
    Actions are backed up by words, I wish more of us backed them up!!!
    If you have talent with video editing and would like to join the staff drop me a pm!

I didn't get the specifics until today on why Gretzky would supposedly be out if the NHL were to win this case. I figured I may have missed a comment he made or something along those lines. As it turns out, Reinsdorf would want him out due to his salary. Wayner makes $6.5M this upcoming season and $8M in 2010-11. That's impact player money right there, and five times more than the NHL average for a head coach.
    Carey Price fan and collector!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 236 Unique Cards + 13 1/1's!!!

2017-18 Habs Collections: Carey Price, Shea Weber, Max Pacioretty, and Jonathan Drouin

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content