I love this game! (Surprise -- I'm talking about the NHL.)

BY: Bill Simmons

You might remember Hurricanes right wing Scott Walker's decking Bruins defenseman Aaron Ward in Game 5 of their Eastern Conference semifinals. Total sucker punch. Outraged fans (myself included) pined for swift justice, telepathically urging B's enforcer Milan Lucic to escape an official's grasp and get to Walker. I think I even screamed, "Kill him! Kill him!"

Unable to break free, Looch settled on the I-will-have-my-revenge-someday hockey trifecta: swearing, fierce finger-pointing and sarcastic nodding. Walker exacerbated the situation by skating around with a defiant smile on his face. The moment ended. Ward wobbled off. And every Boston fan had the same thought: Scott Walker must pay.

Nothing happened in Game 6, and when the series returned to Boston for Game 7, I wanted the Bruins to marinate Walker, grill him and serve him to the fans with an apple stuck in his mouth. You know, like a pig at a feast. Instead, Walker shushed the crowd by scoring the series-winner in OT. Of all the guys! I haven't been so furious since Drago killed Apollo. I waited for someone to pummel him in the handshake line. No one did. He was offered every hand and even gave Ward an "I'm sorry" tap on the shoulder.

http://sports.espn.go.com/espnmag/story?id=4178211
    Customized Shoes for any occasion!
    Hidden Content
    Actions are backed up by words, I wish more of us backed them up!!!
    If you have talent with video editing and would like to join the staff drop me a pm!