Inkcredible - White Sox - Eider Torres

GU - Chris Young

GU USA - Kentrail Davis

others
    USA Baseball - Stephen Strasburg

Joel Hanrahan - #'d 99

O Pee Chee - Teixiera, B Webb, Josh Hamilton, Joba

1989 Buy Back - Jesse Barfield

20th Anniv Retro - Bulls 3peat,`Yankees - World Series and Super Bowl decided in same city,RedWings turn #3 seed into gold again,Devil Rays collect 63 wins in first year, Jesse Ventura wins Gov, Jordan leads Bulls to immortality,

2. Find Baseball Cards on Kronozio!!
    lmk what your looking for in trade on the strasburg and maybe the davis jersey. thanks.

larry;]
    collecting rookies auto game used of hall of famer or retired players all sports.

Quote Originally Posted by desertdogg View Post
    lmk what your looking for in trade on the strasburg and maybe the davis jersey. thanks.

larry;]
    I have the Strasburg on ebay now, but would be willing to trade the Davis GU.
    Have any players in my sig?

Are you looking to trade any base? I am looking to put together the set and bought 2 boxes. Need a little over 50 cards.

LMK and if so I can send a list.

Thanks, Adam
    I collect all former USC Trojan Football and Basketball players. I also collect SF Giants, Baseball HOF Auto and Rickey Henderson cards.
    I am a Supercollector of Willie McCovey & Ronnie Lott.
    Check out my bucket at: Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by arpsmith View Post
    Are you looking to trade any base? I am looking to put together the set and bought 2 boxes. Need a little over 50 cards.

LMK and if so I can send a list.

Thanks, Adam
    I will probably try to do this set, too.
    After I get some dupes I'd be happy to trade with you.