Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: K-k-k-k-KOBE!!!

K-k-k-k-KOBE!!!

Just bought this yesterday off of Upperdeckboxbreak. SWEET looking card. Glad I finally found something to spend my paypal on :) Here's a scan. thanx!!

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com
    dude, seriously haha. didnt you just like collect jr smith the other day? than d-wade before that? than ed reed.

man you collect tons of guys and i can barely keep up with whats going on, on here haha.

anyways, sick card. and congrats!

Bro...... this wasnt for my player collection if you could read. Sorry, but i had to say it :)

lol, well it seems like your avatar changes lots as well as the banner under it... but ok..

cool card.

Just because my avatar and banner changes doesnt mean im collecting that one player. Just switch it up so i can find more of that player during that time. Just put in my sig yesterday the main players im collecting. thanx

SICK Pickup bud!

Looking for Kobe Bryant, Lakers, Blake Griffin, Swaggy P!

Hidden Content

nice card could be better if it had an action photo

Great Pickup! Now who are these other all stars you are collecting? :)
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast