Exclamation anyone have a Walter Payton auto with COA?

I'm looking for a Sweetness auto finally, I would prefer an auto'd football, but I will consider other items such as helmets, 8x10's, and jerseys....I want tis to be a display piece so item MUST BE MINT!!!....I will only purchase 1 item with a COA from a very reputable company such as WPF, UDA, Steiner, etc... please dont offer items that are not certified, Thanks!!! PLMK what you have!!! and if you have a price in mind LMK!!! Thanks for the look!!!

2. SCC - Feb 2018

get the maynard yet? i actually have been kicking around selling my payton football since i picked up his helmet. i have a payton football with psa/dna authentication. lmk if interested.

hey Jeff, the helmet was dlvd Friday, but I didnt go home after work so I havent seen it yet, my wife told me a box arrived......and you can see by the mad replies to this thread that I would have interest in the Payton ball, lmk if you can link me to a pic of it and lmk a price dlvd as well please, ttyl, Dan

here is an old pic from when i bought it off ebay years ago.
    http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a2...tofootball.jpg

i have kept it in a display case on my shelf since then.

looks nice, PM me a price if you would please sir

I have a nice Walter Payton Autographed item that you may be interested in. It is a framed and matted Walter Payton 8x10, "A Legend Among Us". It is certified by the Walter Payton Foundation and PSA/DNA, Dual Certs. I have 2 of them so I would be ok letting 1 go. Please let me know if you are interested, I can send photos if you would like.

ProAutograph- very interested in one of them, pics and a price would be great!!!

all PM's replied to, anyone else have anything ???