boguniecki
    theodore
    brewer
    irbe
    jonsson (golf)
    antropov (golf)
    5 he shoots he scores points

autos:
    primeau (99-00 be a player sig series buyback auto)
    cloutier
    andreychuk
    mceachern

game used:
    mike comrie jersey

nice cards. im just glad i pulled a game used of someone i like. i am definitely looking to unload the autos though. let me know if you are interested.

YOu did awesome Big. getting a jersey from a BAP product is always sweet, especially when you are just buying packs.

bigl0l8477- i checked your wantlist and noticed that you want all UD Ice clear cut autos. I have the Petr sykora from that set. PLMK if you're interested.

Yeah those buyback autos are weird... THey say they wont be priced for a while becasue the company itself isnt sure how many were issued of each. I bought a few packs and got the 00 Millennium Rucchin and last years Sig Series Kiprusoff. Nice to get that GU though for sure.

yea i was happy. the packs were like $10 each and i knew the buyback auto's were 1:3 packs or something like that so i bought three packs just to be safe. i was happy about pulling the comrie because every other game used i pull i usually dont like the player. overall, i was happy with the packs.

akanabar,
    what year is the sykora. 00-01 or 01-02?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast