Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Official SCF Box Break Group *Sign Up Now!*

Most of yall probably know what group box breaks are. If you don't know what a group box break is, it's basically a box that is divided up amongst people who buy into the box together. Usually people have teams or players who they will get out of the box.

If you join this group you will hold your spot until you opt out or no longer apart of the group.

There will be 16 spots in this group. Everyone will get 2 NFL teams. 1 team will be randomly picked every break and the other team you will get to choose but that will be based upon when you pay. So it gives those incentive to pay faster to get the team they want. This helps get the payments in faster and helps everyone get an equal chance to get the team of their choice. I will of course do the random team pick every all payments are in. I will film the random selection.

All breaks will be filmed and all boxes will be voted on before we buy in. We will definitely try and keep all breaks under $25 unless we decide to do a case break. We are looking for people who can commit to buying into a group box break at least twice a month. This is a great way to get cards of your favorite teams or just to load up on some trade bait!

If you want to pre-pay for a spot (team) then you will have to pay $30.00 and will not get a refund if the break ends up being less than that however we will try and get the break to be close to $25 as possible. The extra left over will be put towards the group break and will lower the overall costs.

That being said.....Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler (Let the good times roll)!

1. dvlosky
    2. raltherr
    3. TheRoseBull
    5. K.Pop
    6. tgtown94
    7. klavalla
    8. fnorth
    9. tjohnson
    10. kkinsell1
    11. MineTheAsteroid

========================================

This is a very pre-lim site but go here to view more info on the box breaks and to vote on which boxes yall would want to do:
    http://scf-groupbox-breaks.webs.com/

========================================
    Last edited by dvlosky; 05-22-2009 at 10:54 AM.

I've been waiting for something like this. Count me in.

Quote Originally Posted by raltherr View Post
    I've been waiting for something like this. Count me in.
    Signed you up@

Sign me up provisionally please, cant fully commit without knowing the product though.

Quote Originally Posted by dvlosky View Post
    Signed you up@
    Awesome! Thanks for the opportunity. I'm looking forward to this.

Quote Originally Posted by bprevatte View Post
    Sign me up provisionally please, cant fully commit without knowing the product though.
    Well we will vote on the product. Cant really sign up provisionally with what we are trying to do. I understand your restraint without knowing the product but we are trying to find people that would be in no matter what.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRoseBull View Post
    im in, sign me up!
    signed you up!

Im in for the 49ers.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast